HobbieHub is a platform where people from various parts of the world can enjoy different Hobbies and interact online to acquire knowledge in different areas of interest.
We created a community where we focus on sharing and acquiring knowledge through people who want to teach a Hobbie and users who want to learn.
HobbieHub is a platform designed for people of legal age, in the country where they are acquiring the service. For minors who want to participate in a Hobbie, they must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
If you use the Site, the Application or the Services in violation of these Terms, you may be subject to civil and criminal penalties.
HobbieHub.com provides a platform where learning is promoted through online tools between “Hubbers” and “Hobbiers”
“Platform” refers to the tool offered within the www.HobbieHub.com domain or some other HobbieHub domain, where Hobbies taught by Hobbiers will be hosted and promoted and where Hubbers can purchase them through an electronic transaction.
“Site” refers to the platform at a general level and covers all the services offered within it.
“Hubber” refers to users, individuals or legal entities that purchase a product, service or experience through the platform.
“Hobbier” refers to people who have basic or advanced knowledge in some area of interest to the “Hubber” and who teach a Hobbie through HobbieHub and have a profile created on www.HobbieHub.com or some domain owned by HubbieHub …
“Member” Any person who belongs to the HobbieHub community “Hubber” or “Hobbier“.
“Profile” refers to the account created by the “Hobbier” or the “Hubber” to access the different services offered by the platform and where the record of their different activities within the platform will remain.
“Hobbie” program offered through the platform and taught by a “Hobbier” virtually.
“Services” are all the programs or experiences that HobbieHub offers through its platform.
“Lesson” refers to the blocks of time that the Hobbier programmed in advance to calculate how long each session takes within the platform.
Terms of Service
The platform and services offered through HobbieHub to facilitate the learning or practice of a Hobbie in some area of interest in a virtual way in which the members, both Hubbers and Hobbiers can have advantages of connection services and paid services directly with the other through the platform. You understand and agree that HobbieHub is not a party to any agreement between Hubbers and Hobbiers or between members. HobbieHub has no control over the behaviour of users, Hobbiers and other members of the site. HobbieHub is not responsible for the misuse that Hubbers, Hobbiers or any member of the platform make through it. The site disclaims all liability at this time to the maximum extent permitted by law.
If you choose to offer a Hobbie as a service, you understand and agree that your relationship with HobbieHub is limited to being a third party member and independent contractor, and not a HobbieHub director, agent, or partner employee and you operate exclusively on your own behalf and for your own benefit, and not for the benefit of HobbieHub. As a member of the platform, you agree to enter only verified information about your experience and areas of interest and never to use false information on behalf of or for the benefit of HobbieHub, including the improper use of HobbieHub’s image and proprietary information.
You acknowledge and agree that, by accessing or using the platform or by downloading, publishing or sharing any content from the site, you are indicating what you have heard and what you understand and agree to be bound by these terms and receive our services if you have signed up in the platform. If you do not accept these terms, then you have no right to access or use the site.
As a user, you accept and acknowledge that HobbieHub is a platform that seeks to connect people who have a common interest and who, for a money connection, can exchange knowledge virtually and with recreational purposes.
If you directly accept these terms as a natural person or do so on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms.
- Hobbiers must be users over 18 years of age, and they are the ones who will offer through the platform some Hobbie of which they have basic or advanced knowledge.
- Hobbiers will provide and upload content about Hobbies to offer on the platform that may be of interest to users who visit the site as customers.
- Hobbiers will be responsible for the content and structure of their Hobbie to be promoted within the platform.
- Hobbiers will receive a payment based on purchases made by users within the site to access the virtual meeting, where they can access the Hobbie offered on the platform by the Hobbier.
- The Hobbier may receive income between AUD $10 and AUD $200 per lesson, depending on their experience and the demand of buyers who have purchased their Hobbie within the platform.
- The Hobbier must agree on a minimum value with HobbieHub by which he would dictate a lesson about a Hobbie to one or more users.
- HobbieHub will make a 35% discount to the Hobbier on the total value paid by the user or users to access the chosen lesson. That is if 5 users signed up and each paid $10 to access the Hobbie lesson offered. The Hobbier will receive a final payment of $32.5 in her account.
- Hobbier service publications will have a limit of 5 for each member or user. In other words, in the beginning, you will only be able to publish 5 different experiences to offer at the same time within the platform (Example: English Experience, Italian Cuisine, Yoga, Asian cuisine and Colombian cuisine).
- To be able to create a profile as a Hobbier and start sharing Hobbies with interested users, a number of requirements must be met as listed below:
- The Hobbier must be of legal age (18 years in some countries, 21 years in others).
- The Hobbier must have a good internet connection as well as a laptop or mobile phone with a camera that has a resolution that allows good interaction between users and the Hobbier.
- Depending on the type of Hobbie that the Hobbier will expose in the lesson, the Hobbier must have the minimum tools so that it can interact optimally with users.
- The Hobbier should write to us on the website indicating the Hobbie they are interested in promoting within the platform. Once we receive the request, the team will contact the Hobbier to conduct a small interview and a sample lesson will be arranged, to validate the quality of the Hobbie and confirm the accuracy of the Hobbier.
- After receiving the online sample lesson from the Hobbier, the HobbieHub team will validate the quality of the content and publish the Hobbie on the platform once all the filters have been passed. The Hobbier will then be able to start sharing it on their social media accounts to promote it.
- The Hobbier must comply with the agreed timetables and days on which it will be available for the online lesson. If the Hobbier fails to comply with the agreed schedule and day, their profile will be deleted, they will not be paid for that lesson, and they will not be able to promote their services on our platform.
- Hubbers or users must be of legal age. Minors cannot use the platform and their use will be restricted.
- Hubbers will be able to purchase unlimited lessons according to the availability of Hobbies on the platform.
- The Hubber must attend the lesson at the time and day, otherwise, their money will not be refunded in case they request a refund.
- The Hubber will be able to cancel their lesson 24 hours before it starts, and will be able to reschedule it once at no cost. If the cancellation is made after 24 hours before the start of the lesson, it cannot be rescheduled and there will be no refund of the money.
- If Hubber cancels their attendance to the lesson 8 days or more before the lesson begins, they can request a 50% refund of the amount paid, reschedule the same Hobbie at no cost, or choose another Hobbie of their interest.
Operation of the platform
The main objective of the platform is to provide an online place where Members, Hobbies and users can collaborate with each other and take advantage of Connection Services and Paid Services for learning and practising different Hobbies in some area of interest.
By providing the Connection Services between Hobbiers and users through the platform, HobbieHub only provides the place and uploads different types of content regarding the Hobbies offered, so that Hobbiers and users meet and share their knowledge with each other.
- The Hobbier will receive the accumulated payments for each month, the first week of the following month in their bank account. In other words, if during the month of June the Hobbier had taught a total of 10 experiences, the payments of these will be reflected on approximately on July 6th.
- To receive payments you must have a bank account in the name of the Hobbier and must have completed 100% of the lessons booked in the month and in the schedule that Hobbier himself proposed for the promotion of his lessons.
- If the Hobbier fails to comply with a lesson, the payment may not be full for the lessons accumulated in the month. Each particular case will be reviewed.
- Hubbers or users pay HobbieHub through the platform to access an online lesson about a particular Hobbie taught by a Hobbier, using the payment button that appears in each lesson or through the shopping cart. HobbieHub partners with Payment Service Providers to collect payments from users, transfer such payments from users to Hobbiers and maintain funds in connection with HobbieHub Balances for use of the platform. HobbieHub Payment Service Providers carry out all payment services related to fundraising on the HobbieHub platform.
- HobbieHub will only charge the Hubber or user for lessons carried out by the Hobbier. In the event that the Hobbier does not attend the lesson agreed in advance, the user may request a refund of the money or take another lesson available on the platform.
You can contact us for any questions about Terms and Conditions at our email [email protected]