At HobbieHub we respect your privacy and want to give you clarity about the use of your data collected on our platform.
HobbieHub.com provides a platform where learning is promoted through online tools between “Hubbers” and “Hobbiers”
“Platform” refers to the tool offered within the www.HobbieHub.com domain or some other HobbieHub domain, where Hobbies taught by Hobbiers will be hosted and promoted and where Hubbers can purchase them through an electronic transaction.
“Site” refers to the platform at a general level and covers all the services offered within it.
“Hubber” refers to users, individuals or legal entities that purchase a product, service or experience through the platform.
“Hobbier” refers to people who have basic or advanced knowledge in some area of interest to the “Hubber” and who teach a Hobbie through HobbieHub and have a profile created on www.HobbieHub.com or some domain owned by HubbieHub …
“Member” Any person who belongs to the HobbieHub community “Hubber” or “Hobbier“.
“Profile” refers to the account created by the “Hobbier” or the “Hubber” to access the different services offered by the platform and where the record of their different activities within the platform will remain.
“Hobbie” program offered through the platform and taught by a “Hobbier” virtually.
“Services” are all the programs or experiences that HobbieHub offers through its platform.
“Lesson” refers to the blocks of time that the Hobbier programmed in advance to calculate how long each session takes within the platform.
HANDLING OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
When you register or share information through the HobbieHub platform, through our forms or your account profile, as hubber or Hobbier or when you make any use of the platform, you agree to the terms and conditions of this policy, including the collection, use, disclosure, the processing and retention of your personal information and your interests or preferences.
When you register or use HobbieHub, you are asked for personal information, email, data about other linked social media accounts, home details, telephone numbers and other contact details. You may also be asked for financial information to complete your payments or receive them in your accounts as necessary. Besides, to provide you with better user experience, we may also ask you at any time for information regarding your professional experience, particular interests and any official ID issued by your country of origin that identifies you.
We also collect information while you access, browse, view or use the Site. In other words, when you access the Site, we are aware of your use of the Site and collect and record information related to such use, including geographic location information, IP address, device and connection information, browser information and web registration information, and all communications registered by Users through the site. We use that information to improve the user experience, personalize your browsing experience, and monitor the Site to prevent fraud and inappropriate content or behavior.
As mentioned above, your information is collected and processed for the following purposes:
- Guarantee the truthfulness and correct use of the services offered by Hobbiers and Hubbers within the platform.
- Ensure the correct use of the platform for the purpose for which it was developed (The platform and the services offered through HobbieHub are intended to facilitate the learning or practice of some Hobbie in some area of interest in a virtual way in which members, both Hubbers and Hobbiers, can have advantages of the services of connection and payment services via the platform).
- Avoid fraud through the platform.
- To fulfill a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you (Example: To provide you and manage the services you have acquired through the platform)
- To contact you if necessary, to provide you with some information that may be relevant to you.
- To monitor, analyze and manage internal improvements of the platform that allow you to have a better user experience.
- Make payments, financial records and keep the accounting information of the company.
- Design strategies that allow us to offer you services more tailored to your interests and budget.
- To send you information about the company’s service offering, new platform features, or information that we believe may be relevant to you. At any time you can request that we do not send you this type of information, writing to us in advance by email.
- Transfer the collected data to HobbieHub entities or business partners, for the correct execution of the services offered on the platform, in case we have any process outsourced within the functionalities of our website. In any case, the third party in charge shall ensure compliance with all the principles of data processing, including the security and confidentiality of the information.
How do we collect your personal information?
In order for you to offer or acquire services or products within the platform, it is necessary to comply with a registry, where you accept the terms and privacy policies and provided us with the information requested in the internal forms of the web, in the fields for creating your profile, when an external email or social media account is linked to our platform or when you send us information by email. This may include information about the Hobbiers and their Services, the location, their level of education, their interests and preferences, sharing the portfolio and comments from the Buyers or Hubbers of any service and anything you choose to add to your User profile.
Your privacy rights
As a user of our platform you have the following rights according to the law of each country:
Rectify information that is not true or is wrong.
Check and update all the information you have provided for free.
Submit complaints to the Superintendencia de Industria y Comercio for infractions of the provisions of the Colombian data protection regulations or the entity that regulates the processing of personal data in each country where the service is provided.
Request that promotional information is not sent to your email accounts and contact information provided by you at the time of registration.
Obtain a copy of your personal information along with information on how and on what basis that personal information is processed.
For any concern, complaint or exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information, please contact us at: [email protected]
Please note that our website may contain links to external third party sites and, if you access another site from our website, you will be accessing a third party link, the data you provide to this site and any use of such data by of a third party are not under the control of HobbieHub and are not subject to this Policy. You should always consult the privacy policies of each site you visit.
Updating your information
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate, current, complete and relevant when we use or disclose it. You should contact us if you believe your personal information is incorrect.
In the event that you believe that your information is incorrect or inaccurate, you must inform us immediately. We will take care of reviewing your case and correcting any inaccuracies as quickly as possible when necessary. We may also provide you with tools to quickly update or remove it unless we have to maintain such information for legitimate business or legal purposes. It is important that you know that in order to update your information we may ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with any request.
You can review and modify your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting the profile page of your account.
You can contact us for any concerns about privacy policies to our email [email protected]